Application Opens - Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) 2021-22
25 Jul 2021 23:59
Enquiry Email :
Organised by :
HKUST Entrepreneurship Center, HK Cyberport
The Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) 2021-22 is a 6-month mentored training with competition aiming at nurturing FinTech talents for Hong Kong.
Programme Highlights, Eligibility and Details:
- Online Entrepreneurship Boot Camp by prestigious oveseas university
- Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elite
- Pitch your FinTech business idea to investors
- Prize: HK$100,000 grant of Cyberport Creative Micro Fund (CCMF)
- Click here to read the CUPP 2021-2022 Info Pack for eligibility and details!
- Date: Session 1: 2 June 2021 (3:00pm-4:00pm) | Session 2: 30 June 2021 (11:00am-12:00noon)
- Click here to register for the Briefing Session!
Networking Session - Find your Teammates:
- Date: Session 1: 15 June 2021 (6:30pm-7:30pm) @HKU | Session 2: 13 July 2021 (6:30pm-7:30pm) @HKUST
- Click here to register for the Networking Session!
- CUPP is a nomination-based programme.
- For teams who would like to be nominated by HKUST, please have the team leader (HKUST student/ graduate) fill in the nomination form online by 25 July 2021, 11:59pm HKT.
- Nomination results will be sent to all applicants no later than 9 August 2021.
- Admission to the Programme is subject to the final selection and decision of HK Cyberport.