Cyberport Entrepreneurship Programme Briefing Session
29 Oct 2020 16:00
Enquiry Email :
Organised by :
HKUST Entrepreneurship Center, HK Cyberport
This will be a great opportunity for you to learn about the different programmes and resources offered by Cyberport to support your entrepreneurial journey!
(29 Oct 2020, 6:30pm - 7:30pm; Online via Zoom)
- Latest trend of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Introduction and application tips of Cyberport Entrepreneurship Programmes*;
- Cyberport's other support services on entrepreneurship
- Q&A session
- Cyberport Entrepreneurship Team
Cyberport Key Entrepreneurship Programmes
Several entrepreneurship programmes will be open for applications in mid-Oct, including:
(1) Cyberport Greater Bay Area Young Entrepreneurship Programme (Cyberport GBA YEP) (Application deadline: 4 Dec 2020)
The programme provides all-round support, including an entrepreneurship boot camp, mentorship and up to HK$1,000,000 funding, to the youths aged in 18-30 in Hong Kong, Macau and Guangdong region to kick start their ideas and businesses, allowing them to unleash their potential and lay the foundation for start-up success in Greater Bay Area as well as exploring global business opportunities.
(2) Cyberport Creative Micro Fund (HK Programme) (Application deadline: 1 Dec 2020)
The programme provides HK$100,000 cash grant to turn your idea into prototype for proof of concept.
(3) Cyberport Incubation Programme (Application deadline: 1 Dec 2020)
The programme provides up to HK$500,000 financial assistance with a range of business and professional services to accelerate your business growth.