KOL Station @theBASE - AV Production Studio
Enquiry Email :
Organised by :
HKUST Entrepreneurship Center
Looking for an AV production studio to “videolize” your ideas?
Book "KOL Station @theBASE" (1/F, near Lift 29-30) for a comfy and private studio with AV equipment for video production! The studio is open to all HKUST current students for filming or shooting creative projects.
List of Equipment | Specifications
- Sony Vlog ZV-1 Camera 2021 (Specification) x 1 - Video of Camera Introduction and Features
- Capture card (Specification) x 1
- Audio Adapter (Specification) x 1
- Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Microphone (Specification) x 1
- Short Shotgun Microphone (Specification) x 1
- Studio-light Softbox x 2
- Shooting Grip x 1; Tripod x 1
- Notebook x 1
1. The KOL station @theBASE is open to all HKUST current students for booking, on a first-come-first-served basis (Opening hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30, except public holidays). Click here to book online.
2. All booking requests should be submitted at least two working days in advance.
3. The booking result with reservation details will be emailed to you after your request is reviewed.
*For inquires, please email to email@example.com.
- If the user fails to show up within the first 15 minutes of the reserved section, “EC” will release the room for other users.
- Please take fully responsible for the venue and equipment at the KOL Station @theBASE; all equipment is intended for indoor use at the Station only. Users cannot bring the equipment outside the Station for use.
- Please keep the room clean and tidy and reinstate the setting if necessary.
- Please take good care of your personal belongings. Do not leave any food, or other unattended items behind.
- Users should use the Station for the sole purpose of video production only; should users be found using the Station for purposes other than video production, EC reserves the right to terminate the booking and suspend users from future bookings.
- EC reserves the right to charge the users for any damage or lost items.
- For requests to amend or cancel the booking, please email us the request at firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours before the confirmed booking. For no-shows, EC reserves the right to suspend users from future bookings.
- Generally speaking, bookings will be cancelled when typhoon signal no. 8 or black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted (https://cmo.ust.hk/black-rainstorm-warning). Please refer to the University’s guidelines in case of emergency, safety or health concerns (https://hseo.ust.hk/).